As of today all the financial derivatives based off the Russian Ruble are in chaos and reeling from the MASSIVE Black Swan move in rates. Many FX exchanges have already shutdown US Dollar/Ruble trading. This WILL BECOME a HUGE problem for anyone with derivative positions in the Russian Ruble. The ramifications of this will not be be seen until mid-January as the derivative losses start to mount.
Many financial astrologers are talking about how its similar to the Russia default and crash of ‘98 all over again… but what most of them don’t know it is actually worse. MUCH WORSE!
Because the shear speed and scale of the current collapse, that began exactly on the penultimate Uranus-Pluto alignment, which is a magnitude greater, will simply accelerate and magnify the effect due to the utter absence of liquidity, and by the political stakes at play.
Based on both the secular events and trends and the financial Blackbox forecast based on the Russian horoscope, it is clear that the 8th largest economy on the entire planet is in a state of turmoil right now. The fact that the price of oil has declined by almost 50% since June is absolutely catastrophic for the Russian economy. Then when you throw in international sanctions by the United States and the NATO nations, along with the massive level money printing by the Central Bank of Russia and unprecedented and absolutely staggering pace of capital flight occurring, you get the ingredients for a perfect storm.
Conclusion: What is occurring now in Russia will soon have terrible repercussions to all of Europe. The implications between now and the final Uranus-Pluto Square alignment 2015 augur an extremely hostile and volatile economic climate that will not be confined within Russia’s borders. This event is just a prelude to the great unraveling as exchange rate volatility continues to increase, leading the way to systemic debt contagion that will spread around the entire world.
2014 Louisiana Senate Race – Cassidy (R) vs. Landrieu (D)*
Senator Mary Landrieu actually edged out GOP Representative Bill Cassidy on Election Day, 42%-41% percent, a difference of just over 16,000 votes. But Tea Party candidate Rob Maness, who finished with 14% of the vote, is campaigning for Cassidy now. Although the Louisiana Senator is now considered the Underdog according to oddsmakers, Landrieu claims she has a path to victory in her Dec. 6 runoff. However, her GOP Opponent is so confident he has the race in hand that he’s only agreed to debate Landrieu once, instead of the six encounters Landrieu wants. So the political contest horary question is, despite the odds and the recent GOP mid-term election victories:
“Does Mary Landrieu have a prayer?”
Based the horary testimonies the answer is a resounding NO!
The testimonies of the political contest horary snapshot, taken November 16th, 2014 at 07:36 pm PST in San Francisco, CA, point to a decisive victory for the GOP on December 6th.
Cassidy Campaign – The Favorite: 1st House
Landrieu Campaign – The Underdog: 7th House
U.S. Senate Seat – The Prize: 10th House
The Moon: The Lousisana Electorate and remaining Undecided Voters
The Georgia Senate race is one of the few races in the country that could break heavily toward Democrats. Democrats are excited about Michelle Nunn’s chances of ending the party’s 14-year dry spell in the Senate, and changing demographics may indeed help the party of Jackson regain its footing here. But this is still a Republican state, and even with massive black turnout in 2008, Democrats still couldn’t put the Senate seat away. The question here is whether Obama’s job approval rating will acts as an anchor, or cast a dark shadow on Michelle Nunn’s campaign. Election polling from SurveyUSA and Landmark were previously two of Perdue’s worst polls, showing that the race is moving away from Nunn, as people tune in and Georgia reverts to its fundamentals, and indicating there is movement back toward the Republican candidate, David Purdue. As of today odds-makers give Perdue a 74% chance of winning, and Dunn only a modest 26% chance. Therefore Perdue is the odds-makers favorite, and Nunn, is the Underdog.
The testimonies of the political contest horary snapshot, taken November 3, 2014 at 10:50am PST in San Francisco, CA, point to a runoff election, since neither candidate will likely get to 50 percent plus one. However, in a runoff election, Perdue’s election is almost assured.
Purdue Campaign – The Favorite: 1st House
Nunn Campaign – The Underdog: 7th House
U.S. Senate Seat – The Prize: 10th House
The Moon: The Georgia Electorate and Undecided Voters
Iowa Senate – Ernst (D) vs. Braley (R)
Iowa remains the closest race in the country. Republican state Senator Joni Ernst continues to run neck-and-neck with Democratic Representative Bruce Braley in a state President Barack Obama carried by nearly six percentage points. Ernst has trailed in only a single poll since mid-September; however, her lead is narrow. Oddmakers give Ernst a 70% chance of winning, and Braley only a 30% chance. Therefore Ernst is the odds-makers favorite, and Braley, is the Underdog.
Based on the testimonies of the latest political contest horary snapshot taken November 2, 2014 at 10:59 pm PST, San Francisco, CA, Ernst will squeak out a victory in a really, really tight race come Election night.
Ernst Campaign – The Favorite: 1st House
Braley Campaign – The Underdog: 7th House
U.S. Senate Seat – The Prize: 10th House
The Moon: The Iowa Electorate and Undecided Voters
Kansas Senate – Roberts (R)* vs. Orman (I)
The Kansas race between embattled, weak Senator Pat Roberts (R) and Independent Greg Orman is perhaps the closest, most difficult-to-predict Senate race in the country. While the Kansas constituent is unlikely to elect a Democrat, it may well elect a non-Republican. Independent candidate Greg Orman has actually led GOP candidate Pat Roberts in head-to-head polling to date, although there is still a large number of undecided voters. According to odds-makers Orman has a 53% chance of winning, with Roberts having a 47% chance. Therefore Orman is the odds-makers Favorite and Roberts the Underdog. Orman has a slight lead, but again there are a huge number of undecideds, so it’s anyone’s ballgame now with this race going down to the wire.
Based on the testimonies of the political contest horary snapshot, taken November 4, 2014 at 10:24 am PST in San Francisco, CA, Greg Orman’s momentum seems to have stalled out, but many undecideds are reluctant to break for Roberts, the GOP candidate.
Predicted Winner: Greg Orman (D)
Orman Campaign – The Favorite: 1st House
Roberts Campaign – The Underdog: 7th House
U.S. Senate Seat – The Prize: 10th House
The Moon: The Kansas Electorate and Undecided Voters
North Carolina Senate Race – Tillis (R) vs. Hagan (D)*
Senator Kay Hagan has generally led in the polls, but Thom Tillis has clearly narrowed the gap over the past week now that the Republican ad blitz is underway. Although Hagan’s lead continues to trickle away, she may well be able to run out the clock. This is Hagan’s race to lose as we enter the closing days, however odds-makers give the incumbent Senator a 70% a chance of winning, with House Speaker Thom Tillis given only a modest 30% chance of winning. Therefore Hagan – is the odds-makers Favorite and Tillis the Underdog.
Based on the testimonies of the latest political contest horary snapshot taken November 1, 2014 at 6:40 pm PDT, San Francisco, CA, Hagan’s campaign is in deep trouble. Expect a major upset on Election night.
Hagan Campaign – The Favorite: 1st House
Tillis Campiagn – The Underdog: 7th House
U.S. Senate Seat – The Prize: 10th House
The Moon: The N.C. Electorate and Undecided Voters
Wisconsin Governor – Walker (R)* vs. Burke (D)
Governor Scott Walker has generally led in the polls, but Mary Burke has hung tough. This race is anybody’s ballgame as we enter the closing weeks. Both candidates are knotted up at 47% at the polls, however Vegas Oddsmakers give Madison School Board member Mary Burke 57% a chance of winning, and the governor Walker a modest 43% chance of winning. Therefore Burke is the odds-makers Favorite and Walker is the Underdog.
Mundane Horary Question: Walker (R)* vs. Burke (D), who will win the Wisconsin Governor Race in 2014?
Burke Campaign – The Favorite: 1st House
Walker Campaign – The Underdog: 7th House
Governorship of Wisconsin – The Prize: 10th House
The Moon: The Remaining Set of Undecided Voters in the Electorate
Will the Scots Vote for Independence?
Question Understood by Horary Astrologer at 9/17/2014 at 1:23 pm PDT in San Francisco.
British Oddsmakers “futures market” data shows that the Union “No” Vote currently has a 64% chance of winning on Thursday, while the Independent “Yes” Vote has a modest 20% chance. Therefore, the Union “No” Vote is favored and assigned to the 1st House, and the Independent “Yes” Vote is the underdog and assigned to the 7th House.
The Moon rules the remaining Undecided voters, and the 10th House is the prize: the outcome of the Independence vote. Before we proceed with judgement, let’s list our Contest Horary Rules of Engagement:
Testimonies for the Favorite – Union “No” Vote
Jupiter weakly place in the 8th House –
Jupiter has weakly dignified by Face +
Jupiter in reception with Venus –
Ruler of the 10th House by Term +
Jupiter in applying square with Saturn –
Jupiter in applying trine to Uranus +
Jupiter in applying sextile to the North Node+
Testimonies for the Underdog – Independent “Yes” Vote
Mercury strongly placed in the 10th House +
Mercury dignified by Term +
Mercury in reception with Venus –
Ruler of the 10th House by Dignity and Term +
Mercury Rules the Day +
Moon Last Aspect is a Square to Mercury –
Testimonies for the Undecided “Scottish Referendum” Voters
Moon Dignified by Sign +
Moon’s Motion is Slow –
Moon weakly placed in the 8th House –
Moon Conjunct the Fixed Star Sirius +
Moon’s Next Applying Aspect is to Venus – ruler of the 10th House
Moon will square the North Node –
Moon’s Last Applying Aspect is the Mercury – ruler of the Underdog
Testimonies for the Election – the 10th House
The contest horary testimonies indicate that the Union “No” Vote is losing strength and the 5% remaining undecideds could swing it either way with just hours to go before polls open on Thursday at 0600 GMT.
The Moon, which rules the undecided voters, is in Cancer – in a very fertile and feminine sign; women ages 16 to 28 will be the key voting demographic group. The Moon makes an aspect by sextile to the ruler of the 10th House, and translates the light to Mercury – ruler of the Underdog by square – indicating that the remaining 5% that are undecided could potentially swing the vote to the Independence “Yes” Vote. Since the Moon is well dignified on conjunct a beneficial fixed star, expect the voter turn-out to break records.
However the Moon’s last aspect is a square to Mercury, a testimony that augurs that victory is still out of reach for the Independent “Yes” voters.
Since the collapse of the Berlin Wall, many progressive economists in both academia and on Wall Street have recognized the brilliant insight of Soviet Economist Nikolai Kondratiev ( pronounced “Kon-DRA-tee-eff”), and accordingly there have been many reports, articles, theses and books written on the subject of this “cyclical” phenomenon. An influential essay, written by Professor W. Thompson of Indiana University, has indicated that K-Waves have influenced world technological development since the 900s. His thesis states that “modern” economic development commenced in approximately 930 A.D. (during the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction of 928) in the Sung province of China, and he propounds that since this date there have been 18 K-Waves since, lasting on average 60 years.
What most mundane astrologers continue to overlook is that the K-Wave is a 60-year cycle (+/- a year or so) coincides closely with Jupiter-Saturn Synodic Cycle, composed of four 15-year internal phase cycles that are characterized as seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter:
• Spring phase: A new factor of production, good economic times, rising inflation.
• Summer phase: Hubristic ‘peak’ war followed by societal doubts and double-digit inflation.
• Autumn phase: The financial fix of inflation leads to a credit boom which creates a false plateau of prosperity that ends in a speculative bubble.
• Winter phase: Excess capacity worked off by massive debt repudiation, commodity deflation and economic depression. A ‘trough’ war breaks psychology of doom and gloom.
The chart below best summarizes the generally accepted phases since 1782 (based on the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction) for the United States. Note the significant wars that accompanied the recession (price peak) and depression (trough) phase. Also note the tag name for the Autumn periods that were characterized by massive debt growth and speculative bubbles.
If Kondratiev was right about the 60 +/- super-cycles, we still have another 6 years of deflationary downturn and economic depression that commenced in 2007 before we hit bottom.
The Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index (graph below) is the sum of all the angular distances between the pairs of the outer planets, from Jupiter through Pluto. The Cyclic Index has proven to be one of the most accurate predictive tools for mundane astrologers for determining global economic and political stability.
During the Cardinal Grand Cross Alignment in April, the Barbault Planetary Cycle Index began its long steady decline halfway through the Kondratiev winter K-Wave that commenced in the year 2007. The Barbault Cyclic Index will continue to decline until it reaches its baseline trough in 2020 – 2022, during the Saturn-Pluto conjunction, indicating that we are heading into dangerous and perilous period. In all probability we will likely see an acceleration and intensification of economic contraction that will move the nation from a “recession” to a “depression” phase in the second half of 2015 (during the waning of Jupiter-Saturn square) that will last until approximately 2020-2022.
On March 20th, 2014 at 12:56:43 EDT White House, Washington, D.C., the Sun ingressed into 00°00’ Aries. According to traditional sources a horoscope cast for the moment during the time the Sun comes into Aries at the capital city of that nation, provides a comprehensive image of the archetypal energies and potentials that will likely unfold and constellate as mundane events and happenings throughout the year. This event is referred to as the Aries Solar Ingress and from this horoscope we will make the following predictions below.
Global Paradigm Shift
Part of the Global Paradigm Shift that has been underway since 2010, will be a global currency reset. Where the U.S. Dollar along with the U.S. Treasury Bond bank reserve structure will begin to rapidly collapse, as China, Russia, Iran, Brazil, India, and South Africa begin bypassing the dollar and creating bi-lateral trade, and major OPEC nations refuses to sell its oil exclusively in dollars. The global reset will essentially be a return to gold standard. Therefore we can expect gold prices which has been suppressed by the Central Banks since the 2008 financial meltdown, will begin to move upward to $2,000 an ounce in 2014.
Petrodollar Collapse Begins
Saudi Arabia will begin to dump the exclusive US Dollar buck in oil in trade deal (Petrodollar – 1975) and begin to accept the Chinese Yuan and hard assets such as Gold. a withdrawal of the “Petrodollar” standard will occur in response to another major Wall Street bank failure. Since the U.S. Treasury/Fed has no room to maneuver in any way that gives confidence to foreign bond holders, the BIS and IMF/World Bank will move the Federal Reserve’s “ultimate financial authority” out of the Fed’s hands and into the BIS and administration through IMF/World bank. As a result in the near future, we will refer to SDR’s as the new world currency (which is in fact a blended weighted currency of all the major economies) — end of the old order, the birth of the new.
Financial System Failure
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) released a list of 29 “too big to fail” (TBTF) corporations operating around the world. According to the FSB, these banks are considered to be “systemically important financial institutions” and a failure of any one of these corporations could result in “financial systemic failure.” Of the 28 corporations on the list, 17 are based in Europe, eight in the U.S., and four in Asia. A failure of any one of these banks, but especially one in the U.S., could create a bank run, further destroying the ability to provide credit and increasing the likelihood of a dollar collapse. What is most likely to create a bank failure is a derivative failure:
Bank of America
Bank of China
Bank of New York Mellon
Banque Populaire CdE
Group Crédit Agricole
Lloyds Banking Group
Mitsubishi UFJ FG
Royal Bank of Scotland
Sumitomo Mitsui FG
The Black Box Natal Rating of the Grand Cardinal Cross Alignment in late April 2014 make stressful hits (Red) to several major banks, especially to Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, and Group Banque Populaire.
In 1985, there were more than 18,000 banks in the United States. As of today there are only 6,891 left, and that number continues to drop every single year. The six largest (too big to fail; TBTF) banks in the United States – JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have gotten 37 percent larger since the 2008 financial meltdown. Bank Of America’s total assets are more than 1.4 trillion dollars, and its total exposure to derivatives is more than 42 trillion dollars. Now, if just ONE of these TBTF banks collapse, such as Bank of America in this instance, it would create a massive rippling “domino” effect to the U.S. economy that could plunge the nation into an economic depression.
Deutsche Bank, probably the most important bank in Germany, is the most highly leveraged bank in Europe (60 to 1) and it has approximately 70 trillion dollars worth of exposure to derivatives. Deutsche Bank’s “off the charts” leverage in June of 2014, will reach 72 trillion in derivatives, or about 21 times more than the GDP of Germany. The Cardinal Grand Cross planetary alignment will make multiple hits to Deutsche Bank’s First Trade Horoscope. Indicating that Germany’s elite financial institution will be under major duress throughout the year, and could be the first major bank to collapse in the 2nd stage of the global banking crisis. However, unlike the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008, in which the Western Central banks were able to contain, thanks to $16 Trillion in bailout funds injected into the banks by the Federal Reserve, a failure of Deutsche Bank would trigger a systemic banking contagion the likes of which the Western world has never seen.
Looking ahead using the Black Box Multi-Box Analysis, we can forecast by evaluate each TBTF bank horoscope using on a modified model of Donald Bradley’s siderograph technique, developed by astrologer Alphee Lavoie, which is essentially a curve based forecasting method based on transiting aspects.
Based on a 2-year window of time (March 20th 2013 – March 20th 2015) we can determine when a possible banking crisis followed by panic due to loss of confidence in the financial system. In the graph, we’re primarily interested in the last row, the one labeled Sum Activity. Green periods indicate stability, growth and asset expansion. Red periods indicate stress, panic, and asset contraction. Looking over the next 300 days in the Sum Activity row, red begins to dominate the period between May of 2014 through to 2015, indicating that another bank panic and derivative shock wave is in the realm of possibility in 2014.
The term “retirement crisis,” – in developed and emerging market nations — from France, to the United States, and even China — will go mainstream in mid-2014, as it will no longer possible for state and private institutions to able to support pensions and benefits for their aging citizenry, and as a result forcing millions of would-be baby-boomer retirees worldwide to continue to work to increasingly older ages.
Affordable Care Act
By the end of 2014 a majority of enrolled Americans will know collectively that they are not better off. The Affordable Care Act will fall short of what it promised for the American people and financially will begin implode on itself by the spring of 2015.
2014 Midterm Elections
The motto for the 2014 Midterm Elections will be: “Toss out the incumbents.” In 2014, expect more incumbent members of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans alike will likely lose their seats than at any period. There is going to be a rejection of incumbents seeking reelection at an unprecedented rate.
China will attempt to curb its shadow banking and credit growth, so that it can move its economy away from being fueled by credit to one that is more sustainable and driven by consumers. However, it will not be able to effectively control local government debt, and a rise in money market rates in 2014 will likely lead to a credit crunch and slower economic growth then expected – expect major defaults by mid-Spring.
Stock Market – The Dow
The Dow will reach a high of around 17,250 before it begins a major correction starting in late May onward, and eventually falls all the way down to 7,000 over a 2 year period. Unemployment will begin to exceed 7%. However the real story will be the Underemployment Rate ( someone holding a part-time job with modest pay despite desiring full-time work), which will reach 25% nationwide. The number of young people participating in the American workforce will reach a new drastic low, and will show no sign of turning around in 2014. Many Generation Y adults in their late 20’s will quickly abandon their political idealism and begin to revolt.
More stunning and upsetting revelations on the NSA secretive spying programs will occur that will result in a “historic,” Supreme Court ruling that addresses Fourth Amendment protections in the Constitution. Expect upsetting, traumatic, and even revolutionary revelations to follow from a new set of government whistle-blowers, from America’s national security complex, that will being to pose a serious threat to the current power structure of government, and will radicalize progressive “counter-government” forces across the nation.
World Economy Crisis
The scaling back of the U.S. Federal Reserve stimulus program, combined with a Chinese growth slowdown, along with growing concerns over China’s $4.8 trillion shadow banking debt that’s further compounded by rising geopolitical tension and uncertainty, will result in a crisis among Emerging Market nations by negatively affecting the ability of developing countries to repay the high level of debt that they accrued up over the past 5 years of easy credit.
Multiple pension crises will erupt throughout America, that will require massive state bailouts, that will drown America’s taxpayers. As a result many cities can expect ‘service insolvency’ as pension costs increase. Retiring Baby Boomers will get hit directly by this crisis and many will be coerced to postpone retirement, if possible, or figure out a way to navigate this growing crisis.
The Federal Reserve’s inability to recognize the true dynamics that lead up to the 2008 financial meltdown has resulted in a re-inflated market bubble and a continuation of unfairly rewarding and recapitalizing essentially insolvent banks, that will set the stage for an even bigger crisis in 2014. However the coming financial crisis will be a valuation/collateral crisis, not a liquidity crisis.
Nationwide Home Sales Begin to Collapse: Since more than 70% of what the U.S. produces is for personal consumption, the housing market plays an integral role in the economy. The housing market was the trigger event for the financial crisis in 2008 and will be again as the year progresses: that we are in the midst of another recession within a broader depressionary trend.
Fracking will end up being the death rattle of carbon energy in that it is not only a terrible method to extract in this way for the environment, but also because it causes earthquakes. Earthquakes caused by fracking now cover the country from Texas to Ohio. The ecological damage and increasing earthquake activity throughout the nation due to fracking will awaken national awareness, and will be the tipping point that will galvanize a populist movement that will finally make non-carbon energy the priority it should be.
Senator Rand Paul
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul star will continue to rise throughout the nation as his outreach to minority and young voters begins to gain traction. By the mid-term election he will stand as the front-runner to beat in the GOP field of 2016 presidential hopefuls, and if successful will be pose a formidable challenge to the likely candidacy of Hillary Clinton.
The remainder of President Obama’s agenda will come to a stall and as a result he will suffer a dramatic blow in his job approval rating polls, as he loses the confidence and trust of the American people to lead the nation. Also, Obama will likely be facing a revolt from within his own political party. Many Democrats will begin breaking rank and to distance themselves from the President, so as to be able to pick up the pieces after the slow-motion mid-term election train wreck hits in November 2014.
Since the 5th Century onward there has been a consistent pattern of “X-Events”. “X-Events” can be defined as unexpected major events that have changed the course of history. Historically “X-Events” have had potent long-term global significance that often occur during the second decade at the start each century. Many of these game-changing historical events have often occurred in the middle part of the decade and correlated to the rise and fall of empires, large-scale military invasions, revolts and social revolutions, political power-struggles of international significance, unexpected outcomes in military campaigns, religious conflicts, along with the outbreak of major world wars, to name a few. Here is a listing of respective “X-Events” and their respective horoscopes with description:
Late Antiquity – August 24, 410 In 410 the Visigoths Sack Rome for the first time in over nearly 800 years since 390 BC. This event signified the rapid collapse of the Western Roman Empire and the beginning of the “Dark Age” in Europe.
Late Antiquity – July 9, 518 The Justinian Dynasty begins. The Byzantine Empire under the Justinian Dynasty reached its greatest extent after reconquering much of the historically Roman western Mediterranean coast, including north Africa, Italy, and even Rome itself, which it held for two more centuries.
Early Middle Age – June 18, 618 The Tang Dynasty (618–907 AD) was an imperial dynasty of China preceded by the Sui Dynasty and followed by the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. It was founded by the Li (李) family, who seized power during the decline and collapse of the Sui Empire. The Tang Dynasty is generally regarded as a high point in Chinese civilization.
Early Middle Age – August 30, 711 Muslims – Arabs and Berbers, under Tariq Ibn Zeyad Tarik invade the Iberian Peninsula, taking the Visigoth Kingdom of Christian Iberia (modern-day Spain and Portugal).
Early Middle Age – January 28, 814 Charlemagne united most of Western Europe for the first time since the Roman Empire. His rule spurred the Carolingian Renaissance a period of cultural and intellectual activity within the Catholic Church. Both the French and German monarchies considered their kingdoms to be descendants of Charlemagne’s empire. Charlemagne’s death in 814 signified the beginning of the end of the Carolingian Renaissance, and the splitting of his vast empire laid the foundation for the Kingdom of France and the modern state of Germany.
Holy Roman Empire – November 30, 912 The Kingdom of Germany developed out of the eastern half of the former Carolingian Empire. Otto the Great was the founder of the Holy Roman Empire, reigning as the German King from 936 until his death in 973.
High Middle Age – June 17, 1013In the summer 1013, Sweyn Forkbeard, the Viking King of Denmark, successfully launches an invasion of England. On December 25 Sweyn is proclaimed King of all England in London, forcing the English King Æthelred the Unready to flee to Normandy.
High Middle Age – April 3, 1119 The Knights Templar are founded by Knights Templar, founded by Hugh de Payns in 1119, was initially created to protect Jerusalem and European pilgrims to the Holy Land in Judea. The Knights Templar were among the most wealthy and powerful of the Western Christian military orders and were among the most prominent actors of the Christian finance. The organization existed for nearly two centuries during the Middle Ages.
High Middle Age – June 15, 1215 The Magna Carta is sealed by John of England in 1216. The Magna Carta was the first document forced onto a King of England by a group of his subjects, the feudal barons, in an attempt to limit his powers by law and protect their rights. The charter is widely known throughout the English-speaking world as an important part of the protracted historical process that led to the rule of constitutional law in England and beyond.
Late Middle Age – June 23, 1314 Robert the Bruce restores Scotland’s de facto independence in 1314. Robert the Bruce was one of the most famous warriors of his generation, eventually leading Scotland during the Wars of Scottish Independence against England.
Late Middle Age – October 25, 1415 Battle of Agincourt. English army defeats a numerically superior French army in 1415. The Battle of Agincourt was one of the greatest military upsets in medieval history and a major English victory in the Hundred Years War. The battle is notable for the use of the English longbow, and is also the centrepiece of the play Henry V by William Shakespeare.
High Renaissance – October 31, 1517Ninety-five Theses of Martin Luther begins German Protestant Reformation in 1517. Martin Luther nailed his theses to the door of the Wittenberg All Saint’s Church, sparking the Reformation of the church and rise of Protestantism throughout Europe.
Age Of Discovery – October 31, 1618 Thirty Years’ War: Protestants revolt against Catholic oppression, Denmark, and Sweden in 1618. This marked the start of the 30 Years’ War and decades of religious conflict in Western Europe.
Age Of Discovery – November 14, 1715 First Jacobite rebellion breaks out in 1715. British halt Jacobite advance at the Battle of Preston. During this period there were a series of civil uprisings, violent rebellions, and insurgencies in Great Britain and Ireland. This uprising had the aim of returning James VII of Scotland – James Stuart the Old Pretender of England – and later his descendants of the House of Stuart, to the throne of Great Britain after they had been deposed by Parliament during the Glorious Revolution in 1688. This conflict ended with the establishment of the Hanoverians in 1715. They ruled over Great Britain and Ireland, and Hanover (Germany).
Age Of Discovery – June 24, 1812 The French invasion of Russia is a turning point in the Napoleonic Wars in 1812. The enlightened Congress of Vienna took place in 1815, following the defeat of Napoleon, and heralded a century of relative stability across Europe
Age of Revolution – August 4, 1914 World War I began in 1914. The First World War broke out, a catastrophic conflict that would claim millions of lives and set the tone for international discord throughout the 21st century.
Age of Information – Sun Aries Ingress 2014 Washington D.C. – March 20, 2014 The World War Era (encompassing World War I – World War II) and the emergence of Third World nation states, led to the Cold War between the United States and Soviet Union between 1945 – 1991. The contemporary era that followed resulted in the explosion of research and development of informational technology and the Internet. Today’s postmodern world is seen through the widespread use of digitality that has been termed the Age of Information.
Since the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1990 and the subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, “X-Events” (events of low probability that have high international impact) and their number and magnitude have been increasing. The United States after World War I 1914 became the leading world-power. Today, 100 years later the United States remains the world’s lone military, technological, and economic “Superpower”, and therefore remains the nation to watch over the forthcoming years as it still has the necessary historical gravitas and political prowess to play a dominant role in changing the course of the 21st Century. This is key, as the astrological portents of the 2014 Aries Ingress horoscope (Jupiter Ruler of the M.C. on the Ascendant square Uranus in the 10th House and in opposition to Pluto on the Descendant) augurs that the United States and its leadership will be coerced, through a series of unexpected geopolitical developments, to make bold make-or-break decisions that will have major impact along with profound consequences for many nations throughout the world.
The BiWheel Horoscope above, of the United States (Late Morning Rectification for 11:27:40 AM LMT) shows that the Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-Square alignment makes a direct hit to the U.S. natal Sun in the 10th House, a testimony that augurs an outburst of archetypal energy within nation’s collective that will have a direct impact on the general well-being of the nation. The Aries Ingress will set in motion a series of revolutionary dynamics that have been building up over the past two decades, as a result of the gradual the breakdown of nation’s social institutions, the steady curtailment of the civil liberties, along with the excessive taxation by non-responsive government, and the ineffectual leadership and narrow scope of vision by the generational establishment in power. The Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-Square alignment on the U.S. Sun will begin to disrupt the pervasive influence of “transnational” and private interest in government that continues to direct and shape both America’s foreign and domestic policy. This alignment will also disrupt the continuing concentration of wealth and expose the intrusive and covert agenda of the national security complex that serves America’s advanced oligarchy.
Uranus and Pluto will make a another 90 degree alignment on April 21, 2014. This is the fifth of of seven successive squares which began June 24, 2012 and will occur again December 15, 2014, making its final alignment on March 16, 2015. According to mundane astrologer Theodore White, “The current seven exact squares in the early to mid-Twenty-Tens is about major generational change between [the generational] establishments, where values and principles clash against old, outdated methodologies/ideologies, in favor of fresh reforms and sometimes radical evolution into an emerging new world era.”
The most recent Uranus-Pluto square alignment occurred on November 1, 2013, during which it conjunct the heliocentric North Node of Jupiter – the planet of economic expansion and wealth. During this period Central Banks worldwide continued to accelerate their Quantitative Easing Programs – digital money printing – to recapitalize the major banks, and continue prop up the Bond and Equity markets as global GDP growth stalled as capital formation and generation in nearly every G-20 nation fell sharply.
During buildup of the next Uranus-Pluto alignment during the Spring of 2014, transiting Mars will be stationing retrograde on March 1st and going retrograde-direct on May 19th. During that period, Mars will amplify the archetypal planetary dynamics, acting as an agent-provocateur on the world stage as it takes part in the Grand Cardinal Cross alignment with Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto.
The Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index ( is the sum of all the angular distances between the pairs of the outer planets – Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) measures periods of stability and growth (upward wave) along with periods of crises and recession (downward wave), will peak during the Grand Cardinal Cross alignment (497 days after the Mayan End Date), and begin its precipitous plunge, descending 497 points from 2014 to 2022, indicating that we are heading into dangerous and perilous period. Usually change within the collective is gradual, allowing time for the masses to integrate and adapt to new archetypal energies that are unfolding, but sometimes it is quick and explosive. The Grand Cardinal Cross represents not only the build up, but the sudden, dramatic upheaval and major reversal of power that signifying a crucial “tipping point” for civilization, where unsustainable and untenable systems of government throughout the globe – including the United States – will be shaken to the core and begin to breakdown.
Chris Hedges, an American journalist specializing in American politics and society, explains it best as to why it has taken so long for people to come to terms that nearly all forms of governance is about maximizing corporate profit at the expense its citizenry, when he states:
“The inability to grasp the pathology of our oligarchic rulers is one of our gravest faults. We have been blinded to the depravity of our ruling elite by the relentless propaganda of public relations firms that work on behalf of corporations and the rich.”
On a global level the Cardinal Grand Square will also recapitulate the tangible intensification and acceleration of environmental catastrophe and the near-term exhaustion of natural resources of the planet, challenging the very power structure that holds back the expression of the Uranus-Pluto archetypal complex: the Dionysian (Pluto) impulse for collective empowerment and the Promethean (Uranus) thrust for radical change. Scholar, author, and cultural historian Richard Tarnas has stated that periods during Uranus-Pluto alignments have correlated with “widespread radical and political social change and often destructive upheaval, massive empowerment of revolutionary and rebellious impulses, and intensified artistic and intellectual creativity.” Also, “unusually rapid technological advance, an underlying spirit of restless experiment, drive for innovation, urge for freedom in many realms, revolt against oppression, embrace of radical political philosophies, and intensified collective will to bring forth a new world.” (pp. 143-144, Cosmos & Psyche).Below is a listing of the Uranus-Pluto major alignments, the starting and ending dates, accompanied with the most significant historical events during the 220 year period following the discovery of Uranus in 1781.
Uranus-Pluto Opposition (September 19, 1792 – July 4, 1794):
The French Revolution
United States Bank Panic Of 1792
The Haitian Revolution
The Polish Revolt
The Whiskey Revolution in Pittsburgh, PA and the Monongahela Valley
Polish-Russian War of 1792
Uranus-Pluto Waning Square (January 1, 1820 – September 4, 1821):
United States in Deep Recession From the 1819 Panic
Scottish Insurrection in Great Britain
Revolution in Spain
Revolution In Portugal
Revolutionary War Of Independence in Peru
The Greek War of Independence
Uranus-Pluto Conjunction (June 25, 1850 – March 23, 1851):
Second Industrial Revolution in Great Britain: Revolved around steel, railroads, electricity, and chemicals
The Taiping Rebellion of China
San Francisco Gold Rush
Breech Loading Cannon
Great Fire of San Francisco
Slave trade Abolished in Washington, D.C., but slavery allowed to continue in the Southern States
Levi Strauss make his 1st pair of Blue Jeans
Harvard Observatory takes 1st photograph of a star (Vega)
First National Women’s Rights Convention Convenes in Worcester, MA
Telegraph connection between London-Paris linked
The first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India
Uranus-Pluto Waxing Square (October 21, 1876 – August 25, 1877):
Great Sioux War of 1876
The Second Rebellion Against the President of Mexico
The April Uprising revolt by the Bulgarian population against the Ottoman rule
The Satsuma Rebellion Against the Meji Government of Japan
Hamburg Massacre in Aiken County, South Carolina
Battle of Little Bighorn River
Anti-Chinese rioting swept the city of San Francisco
Germany in Economic Depression
Rail Road Service in the U.S. Grinds to a Standstill Due To Strike
Uranus-Pluto Opposition (January 31, 1901 – November 6, 1902):
Boxer Rebellion in China
New York Stock Exchange Panic of 1901
The Philippine-American War
Unification of Saudi Arabia War
The United States becomes the world leader in industrial production making 24% of the world total output, followed by Britain (19%), Germany (13%), Russia (9%) and France (7%)
Uranus-Pluto Waning Square (April 21, 1932 – Jan 17, 1934):
The Great Depression
Constitution Revolution in Brazil
The Aprista Revolt in Trujillo, Peru
The 1932 Salvadorian Peasant Uprising
The Siamese coup d’état end absolute monarchy in Thailand
Populist Revolution in Cuba
Ecuadorian Civil War
Japanese Invasion of Manchuria
Shanghai War of 1932
Third Reich – Adolf Hitler Comes To Power in Germany
Nation Bank Holiday & Gold Confiscation Act in the United States
Securities and Exchange Commission established to oversee Wall Street trading
The United States becomes the worlds industrial superpower as its production exceeds the combined output of Britain, Germany, Russia, France, and Japan
Uranus-Pluto Conjunction (October 9, 1965 – June 30, 1966):
’60s Counter Culture Revolution
Dominican Civil War
United States Occupation of the Dominican Republic
Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
Civil War in Chad
Korean DMZ Conflict
South African Border War
The Colombian Armed Conflict
The March of Intifada in Bahrain
Coup d’état in Ghana
Ulster Volunteer Force was Created to Wage War on the Irish Republican Army
United States Debased its Coinage
Malcolm X Assassinated
Watt’s Riot in Los Angeles
Race Riots and Looting in Atlanta, Chicago, and Cleveland
People’s Republic of China Denotes First Nuclear Bomb
United States Doubles its Draft Quota – Vietnam War Escalates
Large Scale Anti-War Rallies in 4 Major Cities in the United States
“Flower Power” and the Counter Culture Revolution
Civil Rights Movement
Women’s Liberation Movement
Gay Rights Movement
“Free Love” Sexual Emancipation Movement
Human Potential Movement
“Beatlemania” – The Beginning of the World Music Movement
Uranus-Pluto Waxing Square (June 24, 2012 – March 16, 2015):
“Occupy All Street”
A U.S. Constitutional Crisis?
The Breakdown of 2-Party System of Government in the United States?
U.S. Dollar Collapse?
Social Revolution in Europe
Social Revolution in the United States
Social Revolution in China?
Social Revolution in Russia?
Government Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial Presence?
Emergence of Peak Oil Crisis?
Euro zone Collapse?
Derivative Market Meltdown?
Third Industrial Revolution: revolves around Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence, Fusion Power, Solar Energy, Wireless Power, 3-D Printing, and Robotics?
The Emergence of “Peak Oil”?
New International “Reserve Currency to Replace the Dollar?
Sovereign Debt Implosion?
Bee Colony Collapse Disorder?
Iran Detonates First Nuclear Bomb?
Regional War in the Middle East?
Military Crisis the Korean Peninsula?
Japan Military Crisis with China?
2nd Woman’s Liberation Movement in Asia and the Middle East?
A “Middle Class” tax revolt?
Collapse of the “Permanent Political Class”?
Escalation of Radiological Contamination from Fukushima Reactor 4?
Marital Law Imposed on U.S. Cities?
Drone Strikes on Civilians within the United States?
Income Tax Reform?
U.S. Immigration Reform?
China surpasses the United States as the World’s Next Industrial Superpower?
A Trade War?
A Cyber war?
Massive Uncontrolled Currency Wars?
U.S. in a limited Nuclear Exchange with China?
U.S. in a limited Nuclear Exchange with Russia?
Since the beginning of 2008 we have been witnessing the continued intensification and acceleration of social and political breakdown among many nations throughout the globe, due to a weakening economic environment of bankruptcy, monetary debasement, high unemployment/underemployment rates, large-scale demonstrations, nationwide strikes and riots in major cities, leading to increasing polarization and political partisanship and government in taking measures against its own citizenry, that will ultimately lead that radical reconfiguration of the monetary system and global power structure between now and 2020. Based on previous Uranus-Pluto alignments, in the Spring 2014 onward we can expect an intensified awakening and galvanization of counter-cultural activity, increase drive for personal freedom, and a reawakening of movements in many conservative risk-adverse cultures throughout the world. The Cardinal Cross Alignment represents the full expression of the Uranus-Pluto complex; the collapse of collective ego structures as a way for psycho/spiritual liberation that will correlate with radical change, collapsing structures, the polarization of both progressive and reactionary forces, and the continuing escalation and acceleration of uprisings, large-scale protest, strikes, and skirmishes that will begin to unravel and threaten the peace between the great powers and G-20 nations throughout the globe. Collectively, the G-20 economies account for around 85% of the gross world product (GWP), 80% of world trade (or if excluding EU intra-trade: 75%), and two-thirds of the world population. Below is the Blackbox Rating Hit List of the Grand Cardinal Square to G-20 Nations Horoscopes (Red Indicates Highly Stressed). There have been the now-historic revolts in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and other Middle East and North African (MENA) states, and escalating economic, social, political, and national identity issues, (mainly due to ethnic divisions existed before the fall of the Soviet Union) have resulted in revolutions and military conflicts such as the Ukraine and several other former Soviet republics referred to as the Newly Independent States (NIS). The MENA region has vast reserves of petroleum and natural gas that make it a vital source of global economic stability. The MENA region has 60% of the world’s oil reserves (810.98 billion barrels or 128.936 km3) and 45% of the world’s natural gas reserves (2,868,886 billion cubic feet or 81,237.8 km3) . Below is the Blackbox Rating Hit List of the Grand Cardinal Square to the MENA Nations Horoscopes (Red Indicates Highly Stressed): The NIS region is composed of 15 post-Soviet states that are typically divided into the following five regions: Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), Eastern Central Europe (Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine), Southern Caucasus (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia), Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) and Russia (The Russian Federation. Each of these regions has its own common set of nationalistic traits, owing not only to geographic and cultural factors but also to that region’s history in relation to Russia over the past two centuries. Below is the Blackbox Rating Hit List of the Grand Cardinal Square to the NIS Nations Horoscopes (Red Indicates Highly Stressed):The following snapshots show global protest activity from 2005-2013 from the GDELT (The Global Database of Events, Language, and Tone) – an initiative to construct a catalog of human societal-scale behavior and beliefs across all countries of the world over the last two centuries down to the city level. Notice the increasing numbers of large-scale protest and revolts from 2005 – 2013.
GDELT – 2005
Listing of Social and Political Revolutions from 2010 – 2014:
Looking ahead, we can evaluate an annual forecast against multiple national horoscopes using the Millennium 7 Black Box module. The Black Box weighs the planetary transit “hits” to the natal planets to the national horoscopes with special emphasis on the Midheaven, as it rules executive power in government and is sensitive to geopolitical crisis and events.
We are primarily interested in the last row, the one I circled and labeled Sum Activity. Green periods indicate geopolitical stability, peace, and international agreements. Red periods forecast rising geopolitical tension and volatility, strife, international conflict that could result in military intervention. Looking over the first 200 days of the Sum Activity row (bottom row), red dominates the trend leading into mid-May of 2014, indicating that the prospect for a geopolitical crisis of great magnitude that will define the 21st Century will begin to manifest from the Spring of 2014 well into the end of the decade. _______________________________________________________________