Think we are in an Economic Recovery, like the media says?
NOT A CHANCE.
Join me for my webinar, The Economic and Political Future of the United States 2015-2022 based on the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index on Saturday, March 28 at 12pm PT as I reveal why one of the most significant geopolitical forecasting indexes says we are NOT in for peaceful waters ahead.
– LIVE WEBINAR –
We are NOT in an economic recovery.
Learn more about the current state of global crisis that we are now in from astrological and geopolitical forecaster William Stickevers.
Since 2008, William has been lecturing on the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index, one of the most accurate predictive tools for mundane astrologers for determining global economic and political stability. One could say the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index is like the Dow Jones Industrial Average for the world’s economic and political landscape.
In this two-hour, unprecedented presentation of research on the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index, William will:
- explain the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index and how it came to be
- give an overview of the outer planetary cycles and their magnitude
- illustrate the correlation of the Barbault Index with major historical events since 1300, leaving little room for doubt of the accuracy of the Index
- explore significant turning points of the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index from 2000 to 2022 in regards to the United States’ Horoscope
- make informed speculations (predictions) on the nation’s economic, political, military and technological future
- discuss what the renaissance-to-come will be in a real way to gain a better perspective on this process on a collective level.
Who Should Attend
- are an astrologer or student of astrology*
- are interested in world trends, events, and forecasting
- are proactive and plan ahead
- invest for yourself or others
- have a family
- have a business
- want to know what is around the corner so you can make informed choices to help yourself and others
- do not want to be surprised by difficult times
- need further proof that we are not in an economic recovery despite what the headlines tell you.
*Knowledge of astrology is not required to benefit from this lecture. (See “For Non-Astrologers” below.)
About William Stickevers
With a broad scope of political, economic, psychological, spiritual, and metaphysical knowledge, William Stickevers systematically explores possibilities about the future and how they can emerge from the present by weaving current secular trends, geopolitical factors, and mundane astrological portents. William is well-versed or certified in Psychological, Electional, Horary, Medieval, Renaissance, and Astro*Carto*Graphy branches of astrology and has worked with Alphee Lavoie of the Astrological Institute of Research (AIR). He has lectured for the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR), the American Federation of Astrologers, the Astrological Society of Connecticut, and abroad in Germany, Romania, and throughout Japan. William is an active member of NCGR and the Society of Astrologers.
Mundane astrology (also known as political astrology) is the application of astrology to world affairs and world events, taking its name from the Latin word mundus, meaning “the World.”
Upon registering, please indicate that you are not an astrologer or student of astrology. When you identify yourself as a non-astrologer, I will send you a PDF cheat-sheet of what the planets represent so that you can better follow along. I assure you that even if you do not understand what Uranus symbolizes or what “Jupiter conjunct Saturn” brings, you will still be able to get a lot from the presentation.